cacwacsKeymasterFORUM OVERVIEW:This forum’s primary purpose is to share stuff to needy students in easy Manner; you can download Books, Amendments, and lots more. You can also discuss related issues in Article ship, Coaching Centers, Doubts in Subject, or solve other’s concerns on particular topics. So, if you have not registered yet, then register now and be the part of the family.
- March 16, 2021 at 10:33 am
HOW CACWACS IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER WEBSITEs:Though there’s many websites/forums sharing pdf books and other amendments, etc. CACWACS stands out of them for the following reasons:
- Almost all PDF Books are downloadable at free of cost
- Students/Authors can sell their books here at less cost (No need to pay us, provide direct discounts to students)
- Authors can sell their video classes at special discount (No need to pay us, provide direct discounts to students)
- Lots of community members always active in helping each other.
- Categorized sub-forums for different topics.
Now, to make a community running excellent there must be some rules & terms to be followed.FORUM TERMS AND RULE
- Write only in English; thread structure should look good with appropriate picture (if require), description, and other necessary information. Don’t make it look like as if a kindergarten kid has written it.
- Don’t share any download links which give limited speed/require premium accounts to download. Recommended upload hosts are Google Drive, Upload.ee, Mega.nz or any other which doesn’t restrict download speed.
- While sharing PDF’s here make sure it doesn’t violate any copyright issue.
- Don’t behave with any one of the community members/moderator staff in the wrong manner, never take any abusive/insulting words; keep it clean.
- All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the forums may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
- You agree not to use the forums to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, religious, abusive, hateful, swear words, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains hacking, any cracks/patches (example: windows/MAC cracks, patches, etc.) of operating systems which violates Google copyright policy, pirated, adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
- We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the forums at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
- Don’t ever spam; this forum is no-way a place to promote your blog/website/forum either directly or indirectly. Keep the core contents of your post to this forum only (We may put a temporary ban or permanent ban depending on spamming level).
- Don’t post anything which is/are 100% identical/same with some existing content. So before posting, it’s better to SEARCH to see if the content is already available or not. 100% duplicate content-based posts will be removed.
- Don’t post any links to any 3rd party websites, forums, blogs especially one which promotes other websites.
- Every forum section may/may not have additional rules; please look in sticky notice content or announcement.
- Keep yourself away from making Duplicate Accounts for taking extra benefits, joining a promotion/giveaway multiple times, self-promotion by increasing reputation meter (likes, positive reviews on own products/threads/services, me-to-me discussion to increase post counts, etc.). If we find any, then the secondary or optional accounts may get banned with a warning alert to the primary account holder.
- To those members who joined the forum very recently (few mins/hours ago, or it’s their first post starting with spamming, shits, promotion, any above violation). In such cases, the members may get permanent BAN instantly.
- We might not love babysitting or so called spoon-feeding nerds or lazy butts most of the time. So before making a silly lazy request (which already exists on CACWACS) blindly please move your wiener a little aside and search for the stuff first
- REGARDING MAKING REQUEST: We have seen many old users (specially inactive due to only making requests/leech purpose) as well as new members (recently/just joined without any other activity on any other thread) creating “REQUEST THREAD/POST” asking for free stuffs, and then mostly disappears till making another request in near future regardless of any participation in any thread or even a little introduction or any other contribution/sharing. Such junks are increasing rapidly day by day. So make things go smoother in line and to make the environment clean & worthy for actual contributors before making any request thread the following rules should be followed
- Before making any “Request Thread” you must introduce yourself in the “Introductions sub-forum“.
- Your profile should be at least 2 hours old (from time of account registration), it’s mandatory not to just signup and then in next minute create a introduction thread and then on next minute create a Request thread. So be careful on this.
- The User’s profile post statistics page should not consist of more than 2 REQUEST THREAD sequentially, be good and act generous by taking times in participating in other running threads, appreciating the contributors, welcoming new members etc. We have seen many user’s profile only contains Request posts / Please update this / Please share this / New Book released ! please someone . . . etc etc etc If we find such profile making only sequential requests (more than 2 sequentially) then that account would be considered as “Leechers” and such accounts may get warning / temporary locked or even permanently BANNED based on circumstances.
- While making a REQUEST THREAD Please make it clean and easy to understand for everyone with official source link / reference link as well as appropriate title from what forum member’s can have clear understanding what you are asking for actually.
- Before making any REQUEST, please “SEARCH FOR ON FORUM” first, only if it doesn’t exist = then create Request thread on it .
- Don’t even think of making duplicate account For taking ultra benefit of making request thread / post . . We may apply “NO MERCY” in such cases . Instant BAN !!
- Sharing/selling any PDF Books, or Any Video Classes which is not yours is illegal and please don’t do it here unless you have authorization from respective authors
- It has been observed that many users are asking/requiring other member’s email address/contact info for their offer/giveaway/sell etc. purpose on their respective threads. Since such tactics may cause email/contact details collection act for marketing/spamming purpose, such acts are hereby now forbidden here. No user should ask or share their contact details for such purposes publicly (except for payment links/info or similar details for different valid purposes which are mandatory for respective thread types). Violation of this act would lead to thread locking with warning issued to the thread owner. The thread owner may request to unlock the thread by confirming his availability with forum staff team to change the thread contents without causing unnecessary spamming possibilities.
MARKETPLACE TERMS AND RULES [BUY/SELL]
We will update more information how to sell/buy through our forum, where every one can be benefited.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.